Open Swine Show
Sunday, October 13, 2013 at 2:30 PM
Animal Show Ring/Swine Barn
Chairman: Richard Wilcox
See Animal Health Rules and Regulations
Exhibitors are to provide feed and dishes. Arrangements for care of the animals can be made with the Superintendent. Swine must be penned by 8:00 AM Saturday and remain until 5:00 PM Sunday. Vehicles will not be allowed on the grounds until 6 PM.
Premiums 1st: $15.00 2nd: $12.00 3rd: $10.00
Crossbred and commercial purebreds will be allowed a class designation:
- Boar - more than 2 months & less than 7 months
- Gilt - more than 2 months & less than 6 months
- Gilt - more than 6 months & less than 1 year
- Sow - 1 year or older
- Sow and litter of 5 or more piglets ($22.00, $20.00, $18.00)
- Herd - Boar and 2 females greater than 3 months ($21.00, $19.00, $16.00)
- Market Hog 170 - 250 pounds
- Feeder Pig 60 - 165 pounds
PIG HANDLING CONTEST
Saturday, October 6, 2012 at 4 PM
Register at the Animal Show Ring 1/2 hour before the event.
Entrants must pre-register and sign a hold-harmless agreement.
Maneuver a pig through a small obstacle course.
Open to anyone who would like to try their skills!
Fun and Laughter for everyone !!
Ribbons for everyone !!