Chairman: Bruce Locke
Secretary: Maxine Brown
Saturday, October 12, 2013
Weighing to be completed by 9:00 AM, Starting Time 10:00 AM
See Animal Health Rules and Regulations
- This is an event for non-commercial horses.
- Any horses that have competed in open competition within the calendar year will not be eligible to compete in the Sandwich Fair's Farmer's Hitch classes.
- The teamster will hitch his own evener without assistance, unless safety deems otherwise.
- Current Negative Coggins certificate and Certificate of Rabies Vaccine must be shown at registration. Eastern Draft Horse Association Rules will be the guidelines for this event.
- The Committee reserves the right to make any last minute changes if necessary.
- Trophy and seven place ribbons will be awarded.
1. 3400 lb. 2. Over 3400 lb.
3. Single Horse (May be divided into light and heavy weights.)